The Games that "Bitches" and "Bitches" Play...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


First let me explain this title as it is more graphic than most things that I write. Well these days have been filled with so much drama that It's come to the point where I've lost track of names and have replaced the name and the actions with the words "Bitch". So instead of me referring to you as Jane or John it's just simply "bitch" and whatever you did was a "bitch move!" So this is what's been the issues that have been turning me into that alter ego bitch Nattie;


Listen up because I'm about to let ya'll in on the game that "Bitches" and "Bitches" play.
You already know that I'm to a point where I really need to say
Aint it funny how the one guy said that he would treat you like a queen
You know, the one who every time you was in trouble gave a shoulder to lean
He would do so much crazy shit that you couldn't believe
And even tho you knew it was gonna hurt you, you had no choice to leave
You claimed you felt my pain when I told you about the others that broke my heart
And you also claimed that you was faithful ever since the start
But now I know better and all ya'll wanna do is hit
But because of this ya'll seeing that us females are on that same shit
There's gotta be something wrong when I can't trust you in tha 'Nati
Or are these just the thoughts of me, ya girl...SinSiNattie
Cuz right now I feel like why should I get played by the "bitch" when I can be the player
And I can save all that lovey dovie shit til I'm over 40 or later
So until then why not be like young money and fuck every "bitch" in tha world
You already showed me that you don't care if you fuck your homie's girl
Apparently nobody is faithful to these relationships anyways
You played me once so now that's the skill that I demonstrate
Females be like the men and see what they can get
And remember we on that same shit now when we get done just like ya'll "who's next"
Now I'm not calling every female and every dude a "Bitch"
But if the description describe you then the description fits
And ladies just because one "bitch" broke your heart
Of that pain, the next man and every other "bitch" in the world didn't have a part
But ladies since we gonna be on that same shit and do dirt
Remember not to put your feelings on the line and get hurt
You see, that "same shit" is just a TRUST problem
We have to at some point TRUST that they are different and it wont be a problem
But this is just the game that Bitches and Bitches play
And hopefully they'll find true love.... one day.

As for me I'm on that "new shit" and that word TRUST is no longer in my vocabulary.



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP