New Segment--This is me

Saturday, September 4, 2010


I decided to start a segment titled "This is Me". Now you will not have to try and figure out if I'm writing about me or someone else or just a rant. I live an eventful life filled life with users, haters, manipulators, insecure people, inconsiderate people, insensitive people as well as people who care a lot about me.

So, to start this out the right way, I was floored to hear today when someone told me that coming out to see me was causing financial issues. WTF. At what point should I have to pay YOU to come and see ME! Exactly wtf! Why is it that YOU are so-called "stressed" but it's your own doing? I have nothing to do with this. Why am I even hearing about it. Next time let me pick you up at your house. Oh wait, can't do that exactly. Can I be the type of person that you were to me? Can I just have the "show up" mentality. When I "Show-up" you take care of everything but then I'm gonna be stressed the hell out to you about shit that dont even concern you. What a way to say "I love you". WOW! I was clueless on how this works. I'm hearing the remix to Run DMC's "Dumb Girl" song...ugh! My own fault I guess for stressing YOU the hell out. I really didnt mean no harm. I thought leading a double life was the stressful part but obviously leading a somewhat normal one stresses you out...go figure.

I'm doing something wrong....but it's gonna be alright!

3 comments:

~Trema~ said...

Hey, I like the new look. Sorry I haven't been on here much. Thank you so much for the comment. Sometimes we just need a little pick me up! Hope things are working out for you.
I'll try to keep checking back for your new posts. I haven't been getting the updates through FB.

SinSiNattie said...

Hi Trema!!! Missed you lots. for some reason the updates are not goin to facebook regularly ( i need to look into this). Things are going, going and going but moving forward and that's all that matters:)

Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure I know who you are talking about!!! (Raising my hand laughing) ooooo me me me!!!! hahahahaha I know I know!!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP