Baby Momma Drama

Sunday, July 31, 2011

As I grew up I never understood the meaning of a "Baby Momma" until now. I have watched women keep children from their fathers all because they said that they were done with your crazy ass not their kids. Women why do you do this? What exactly are you gaining from this?

While doing some research on the meaning of a "baby momma" the definitions are clearly different to different people. Wikipedia defines a "baby momma" as a mother that is not married to the child's father WHILE the Urban Dictionary defines them as the following (prepare yourself please):
-Some chick you knocked up on accident during a fling who you can't stand but you have to tolerate cuz you have a baby with her now.
-Someone who takes the money that she is supposed to use to take care of the kid and spends it on rental cars in the summer, buys hair, gets nails done and pretends to be a baller with her child support to impress all her friends who all thinks she a loser for losing such a good man.

Now I guess the drama parts just comes natural with these baby mommas. Maybe its a prerequisite to the course of baby momma 101 to have a semester of "drama" 102. Why do ya'll feel the need to blow up his phone every 2 minutes? You leave dumb ass messages on his phone saying shit like "I don't need you and you can keep your money?" Well bitch if that's the case why are you at the welfare office trying to get him on child support. Hmmm.... I just don't understand women these days. I have this saying "I was running my household before you and when you're gone, honey clockwork is still the way its gonna run." Ain't nothing like being trapped in a relationship that you know that when that is tired of your ass he gonna POOF be gonna and you gonna be stuck. Why are you stuck....cuz you didn't set your purpose before that man walked thru that door. Ladies please get your game together! Do you first, then your kids. Quit trying to "punish" a man that no longer wants to be with you. And if I recall it right I believe that you was on the phone dogging him out to everybody saying that you wish he'd leave. Now that he gone....tears.....why??? Oh, I'll tell you why! Because now you have to GROW THE FUCK UP and be an adult. Wow, how bout that. Be grown...hmm...what does that mean? It means that you will need to get it together and worry about you and how you gonna eat, sleep, and live without a man that you depended on because you was lazy and selfish.

I'm so glad that I'm not a baby momma myself but I have encountered a rather different one these past few months. As my girl Evita would say "a ratchet ass baby momma" is what this chick is. Honey if you don't need him...quit calling! God works in such mysterious ways that everything that this RABM tried to do she got back 10 fold. Everyone saw thru the lies and she cannot understand why she is the only one in her circle. Wait! To make a circle you need more than one person...two would give you a line...three would give you a triangle...four a square.......well damn, ya'll know where I'm going with this. But at what point do you hang up the drama and move forward. Ooh, ooh, ooh... I know why! Because without someone in your life you are nothing and that's a bad place to be.

Life is not a game....well, maybe it is!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP