One Year of Blogging... Overdue!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


So as my year of blogging has apparently come and gone so quickly (3/25/2011), I've noticed that this blog was in "draft" mode for over 3 months lol! Goodness, I need to be better! Again, as my readers/followers are better than I am and not to name my biggest Fan...Brian- he whom pisses excellence reminded me then and I just got to busy to publish it until today. So that means that that I have been officially blogging for over a year! To be exact for 475 days, 12 hours, 18 minutes and 22 seconds or 1 year, 3 months, 12 hours, 18 minutes and 22 seconds (and ticking)!


I have had so much going on in my life that I have lost sight of what it is that I love to do; what's important to me. Now everyone can probably remember when I wouldn't go no more than two days without putting something out there for you to read. Even if it was "................." with a in the middle of the screen (at least it was something).

So my committment to you will be to go back to the way that it was...no excuses! And I know that there are some of you that will hold me to it (Evita, Val, Brian and probably errbody else).

When things are working out to none the less the best of what it should I should still have something to fall back on and that thru the years has always been my writing. So writing I shall do. No matter how hard things get or how great they are, its always good to just acknowledge that it is what it is and if you can't change it "Bless it" and keep it moving.

3 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

i who piss excellence says we started your blog march 23, 2010.

SinSiNattie said...

hahaha...Okay B. It was the 23rd of March. You win!!!

E said...

You know you are of importance when you get a shout-out on a blog! Ahhh it feels good to be a P.N.C.! I know I'm a lil late, but I am damn sure glad I got something to read again! :-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP