To My Veterans...

Friday, November 11, 2011

To all my Veterans... I give thanks for the sacrifices that you made with your life and your families so I may live peacefully at home with mine. I Also want to thank the families of our military as well. On this day remember to not just recognize the fallen soldiers but the ones that you see here at home as well. Although they are home, their fellow "brother" or "sister" my still be active, and for that soldier it still feels as if they are imbeaded in war or detail. It was your willingness to give freely and unselfishly of yourselves, and even your lives, in defense of our principle. It has given our great country the security we enjoy today. So in closing I say THANK YOU and your services are APPRECIATED.



Have a Great day, and not just for this day but for the rest of your lives.



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP