Statistics say.... I'm International!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today I got the shock of my life when I finally logged in to see how my blog has been doing since I posted last in Aug of 2011.  So this is what I saw:


There has been over 3,500 visitors to date and this blog has been read by individuals in the following countries:

  • United StatesUnited States Flag
  • United KingdomUnited Kingdom Flag
  • PhilippinesPhilippines Flag
  • CanadaCanada Flag
  • AustraliaAustralia Flag
  • VietnamVietnam Flag
  • ItalyItaly Flag
  • GermanyGermany Flag
  • Russian FederationRussian Federation Flag
  • MexicoMexico Flag



I know that I always say "fact over feeling" but this really does feel quite great!  Thanks everyone for supporting me:)  I love you all!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP