Funny How...

Monday, June 14, 2010


So in all my efforts to be that perfect woman and deal with all of the most ridiculous shit I've ever encountered the only things that are coming to mind between all the fuckin cuss words are "Funny How"...



"Funny How" "shit can't change over night" but you are making no effort to do anything about it.

"Funny How" You can live with your baby momma and I'm expected to just deal with tha shit cuz it's "not like that"

"Funny How" You get all pissy when I go outta town cuz your scared that I might do some shit.--- Do you know who tha fuck I am? I dont cheat! I dont venture, I dont sway. Are you paranoid cuz that's what you're doing.

"Funny How" You listen to all them "no workin, no havin a woman, no car havin, no job havin punk asses" that you be around to help you figure out shit but cant keep their own shit together. Really, what tha fuck can they say to help you?!?!

"Funny How" You're so cool with your famo contactin me tryin to get at me that you're not MAN ENOUGH to check that shit at tha door. But that's cool, I handled that!

"Funny How" You think that every man is out to "get your girl".. well have you seen me... Fool they are!

"Funny How" I dress up and you have a fuckin fit cuz "Damn, I'm fine" and you know this....MAN!

"Funny How" Its storming right now and you are no where to be found. Oh, I forgot you are at home! what tha fuck was i thinking!

"Funny How" I'm always at home and you are always doin whatever it is that you do.

"Funny How" I call you and you dont answer, but expect me to wait by the damn phone for your calls. And I better answer cuz to you I might be fuck*in some dude. But you trust me...wow really. That's what that's called... oooohhhh!

"Funny How" I want a girlfriend to have someone be here with me, But you want to control that too! wtf! Take care of your own shit! I got this! So let me get this straight, you dont want her here when you're not but really what is the damn point...ugh!

"Funny How" Females like us accept you for who you are but you dont accept us for the women that we are... Considering all the shit you put us thru.

"Funny How" everybody is up tonight on Facebook cuz of this damn storm. But no one is here to keep me safe... go figure!

"Funny How" There is always someone there to call and check up on you when you are nowhere to be found... no matter how much of a bitch you was to that person, they still care. But your stuck "Lovin Foolishness". C'mon God quit messin wit me like this. I know now, be specific in your prayers. Just not any "good man" be damn SPECIFIC!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about decisions. Black women make bad choices on men. Then want to blame all Black men on the stupid choices they made on the three guys they dated. Sometimes the good man you need is right there staring you in the face. To be honest I am guilty of it to. In my past I have choice the beautiful girl over the one who would have giving me what every man wants....PEACE. I have made that mistake. I know how to look deeper now. If I had done before what I am doing now I would have noticed the evil under that beautiful skin. I know I don't have to settle for less. To all the good women out there. You don't have to either. There are women out there who want peace.
I could go into a entire thing on this but I will save that for another day.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP