I'm Bringin Sexy Back!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010




It's been a long road and I simply owe my weight loss to a couple of people. I aint gonna call ya'll out but you know who you are. If it wasn't for you stressing me the hell out, i dont know that I would have been this successful. I'd like to thank that avatar on my Wii Active, I know I always shout back at you when you tell me that I need to pick up the pace but my typical response would be "bitch im tryin"...lol.

Up and down, story of my life. I just want some consistancy at anytime. I love my new look (-30 lbs) and lets see what else we can do! Imma be like Rickey Ross and "Push it (to tha limit)" Aint got nothin to lose (nah) I'm just supporting my family. Stress is the best weight loss and although I dont support you having stress in your life you gotta make it do what it do.

I'm tryin to be ready for this summer to come and my life to attempt to start over. Robin thicke is gonna give me some "sex therapy" but only 2 times a week. But when he do I just can't keep my boo Luda outta my head tryin to "welcome me to his sex room" Ya'll he told me to "power down your cell phone and power up your iPod" Damnit Luda, you know I gotta a Zune... Bill Gates Baby!!

Damn is that my cell phone ringin? "Hello, wassup? yea....yea. Calm down baby...slow down, i cant hear you. Aww..yea I know "Emotions make you cry sometimes,... emotions make you sad sometimes,... Emotions make you glad sometimes, but most of all they make you fall in love." So don't fight tha feeling baby, just let it happen...lol!

I'm so tired of the bull in my life right now that I can just scream! But instead....Drop that beat!

'Cause Imma be shakin' my hips
You gon' be lickin' your lips

Imma be takin them pics, lookin' all fly and shit
Imma be the flyest chick, so fly
Imma be spreadin' my wings
Imma be doin' my thang, do it, do it, okay

Imma, Imma swing it this way
Imma, Imma, Imma, Imma swing it that way
This is SinSiNattie and Imma, Imma be here to say
The 21st century until infinity!

My bad ya'll, I'm just sayin...lol!

2 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

for 100 dollars..."bitch im tryin", "bitch slow down", "bitch fuck a vertical lunge"...what are things i've heard nattie yell at her wii avatar during her active workout. lmao!!! but you can't argue with the results. i'm proud of nattie! though i am sure you're the cause of your trainer's mental breakdown. smh!

Startsumtin said...

Congrats! Look Good but, more importantly Feel Good.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP