Differences...

Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm here, you are there. You're happy, and I am miserable. You hate boys, I only surround myself with respectful MEN. I am alone, you have your family. You don't trust me, but I must trust you. I live alone with my kids... hahah, yea I'll leave that alone. I love people, you are paranoid.

I'm open-minded, you're views are...how shall i say this, just your views. You're entitled. I would do anything for you, you just say it. I get frustrated, you get agitated. Why is this? I try to live my life, you start a argument to make me feel guilty. Let's break it down....

New Year’s Day
Valentine's Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Sweetest Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
and all those other bullshit Hallmark holidays!

Yea, I was right, we spent NONE together. Not because of anything that I was doing because I was here ALONE.

As much as I hate to say it after so much time has passed "let me go." Let me be happy. Let me remember you as the person you once were before the truth came out not the man that you are right now. We are from two different worlds and yes "i am different, i am unique, i am me! But know that I am a real woman, with real feelings and how dare you try to take that away. This is not my call. You want to be the "MAN" then do the "Manly" thing and.....Let me go....

3 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

i was gonna write this with all kinds of quotes from famous people, all smarter than me, with some sort of distinction that would seemingly give them more credibitity than me but fuck them. i bet half of them died alone and miserable and couldn't offer any more sound advice than i can. all i can say is my mom used to tell me that loving somebody isn't determined by what you love about them, your love for them is determined by the amount of bullshit from them you're willing to tolerate. or something to that effect, she doesn't curse so i guess i was just paraphrasing. but in saying that, if there is a point where you decide that amount of bullshit is making you unhappy, it's time to do something else. i mean, everybody wants to love somebody. but is this love really worth the stress and tension and whatever else? i can't answer that.

but you know me, so you already know what i'm about to say. playing upon his testicular fortitude with the "do the "manly" thing, i don't understand. it's like you're waiting for him to make the decision of y'all for you. if it's an out you want, you should make it.

SinSiNattie said...

Umm, how you feeling after not quoting anyone for the first time that I can remember. Brain hurt? Did you slip from 155 to 154.5? Yea, you're right, I don't remember your mom ever cursing and it's frankly not in her nature. She would just look at you and give you that "now you know what I'm bout to say" look. "testicular fortitude" really!!! NO COMMENT!!! I'm saying that if you're the type of person that needs to know that they've exhausted all avenues to try to make it work, at least the other person should be 'person enough" to wave the flag. not gender specific... And how do you know if that person is trying if you dont see it..

brianpissesexcellence said...

by your own admission we aren't talking about two of the same kind of people. so if one person is the type to exhaust every avenue thn the other must not be. you ask, "how do you know if that person is trying if you don't see it..." trying what? see what? the first person exhausting every option to make them work? if the second person didn't see that, why would they think to wave the flag? if a person can't see that their relationship is on the brink then there is no flag for them to wave.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP