My REBIRTH...

Sunday, May 23, 2010




Damn Weezy you droppin lyrics like this...

"I know what they don’t wanna tell you
Just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof
I-I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
And confidence is the stain they can’t wipe off

Huh, my word is my pride
But wisdom is bleak, and that’s a word from the wise
Served to survive, murdered and bribed
And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside

Bitch, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
And I could die now, Rebirth motherf*cker
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*cker
I’m gone"


So reckless! I love it!... So, I've been here for about 2.5 months now and been checking my counter. At my last pass thru 645 of ya'll have blessed my pages with your presence and comments. I appreciate all of ya'll!

I know at times we all get to a point in our life when it seems that no-one understands the way that you feel and you just need someone to listen, talk or in my case write about it. I could not be who I am without you, seriously all ya'll. Ya'll give me drive to put something out new, original... something that's not like the next blog or one that you've read before. We are all adults and don't pay no attention to the "adult content" warning that initially pops up when you start on this journey. It is purely a disclaimer of me about to put it ALL out there. The good, bad, crazy, fun, happy and all those other descriptive words that I really don't want to bother putting in here. It's my truth I guess. My thoughts to justify a situation even more so. You have come to understand that I am raw. I do not flower things to make it all "okay." And if you know me, I hate flowers...they die!

I write to portray our feelings and why we possibly feel that way. Giving us all another avenue to also think about because our (meaning "your") first thought is your final thought. Let me be your voice of reason to try to help you figure some shit out. Now don't get me wrong, I will also be there if you need someone to help you "set it off," Jada aint got nothin on me! But real talk, I am truly blessed to have all of you in my circle. Friends near and far and still accepting enemies...lol, we all gotta turn our life around at some point.

I've been put thru some craziness in my life and still continue to say:

"I am saved
I am healed
I am delivered
I am protected
I am preserved
I am made whole in the name of Jesus and Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Everytime." ~ Pastor Darlene Bishop. I love my pastor and yes she does read this too!

And from one of the Greats, Bob Marley “Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”

So, I'm out for the night. I'm so feeling the love...

SinSiNattie

4 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

let me be the first to thank you for your blog and the candor with which you write. i know you so i expect it to be reckless, but being reckless don't make what you say any less true. or profound. when i read you i have to think, when you want feedback i have to think even harder. and that means something to me, you know that. anyway, love the blog and props to whoever got you started blogging.

oh yeah, and my hands are clean. you wanna smell my fingers? snnnnnnnnnnnffffff...i'm reckless too.

SinSiNattie said...

Thanks B! See ya'll. Let me tell you this, that Brian dude up there, yea the one pissin excellence is a crazy genius. Seriously that 155 on a IQ test is some nasty knowledge....lol! So as reckless flows naturally thru my veins his down fall is that he has to really think about it. You wanna really mess him up...ask him what 2+2 is... hahah!

~Trema~ said...

I really like your blog. Be you, be honest. This world could use more blunt people.
I think most adults can handle the blog content. Now if my 12 year old were reading it, maybe a different approach. but that's not the case, LOL
We love ya girl! Keep writing!

SinSiNattie said...

Thanks "Bug". Blunt is me. I really enjoy reading yours too. You took it and ran with it! I'm sooo proud of you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP