Writers Block--Yea, I Even Get It!

Thursday, May 6, 2010


So, it's been days..no weeks since I have posted anything to my blog. This is highly unlike me since I've had the time. Although going thru some little life hiccups, I find my self with everything to say yet nothing at all. So many things are going on that I dont understand why I can't keep just one straight thought. Maybe it's the medication.

Sitting here looking out the window starring at the cars going by wondering what those people are about to do. Are they going home, taking a child to any sort of athletic practice, headed out to dinner or meeting a friend for a drink? Really why do I care? I turned on the TV just to find that Jamal, you are NOT the father on Maury but wait you was sleeping around and there is another baby that needs to be tested. C'mon people, I don't understand why the fellas have to talk down on the female because of the possibility of them being the father of that baby but you have been tested 3 times and you ARE the father of the other 3 children. Doesn't that make you just as bad. Hmmm! I'm thinking that today is a nice day despite the fact that I have strep throat right now but maybe take a walk and try not to get my sinus' all flared up. Hmmm, well I guess I needed to get out the junk to get to the more serious part of me. Back to writing I guess.. Maybe something else will get posted tonight of more meaning :)

1 comments:

~Trema~ said...

Hang in there girl. Hope you feel better soon!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP