Have Space Suit - Will Travel

Sunday, April 25, 2010



As Robert A. Heinlein said "Have Space Suit - Will Travel." I was told today that if I was gonna be quoting "the greats" that I needed a space suit to get on their level. So...Here I am, at the top of my own planet because I'm to good to be amongst the stars. According to Ralph Marston, “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” So, I'm gonna need you to check that crap at the door son! I'm not saying that you can't use words like cantankerous, confutative, and pretentious but remember that I am your equal and I know what those words mean; ill-tempered and quarrelsome; disagreeable; difficult to handle, the act to proving to be wrong or in error; refute decisively, and using words that you are unfamiliar with in order to impress people so HA!

Bernice Raegan Johnson told me (yep not personally but she may just be a friend in my head) that “Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.” I've been trying to tell you that for years now and I'm thinking that you are just too stubborn to believe me. And I know that you “Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory” like George Patton said but you do not have this victory yet for we have just begun... yeah, I'm calling you out. Now I understand that “The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution” says B. Russell but I think that you are stating it only in a way that you may understand it yourself because you know I have the solution.

Are you tired yet cause I can quote all day! Russell Mark (another friend in my head) told me “Competing at the highest level is the greatest test of one's character” and I'm writing the scripts so I know that I have the lead role. “There is no greater challenge than to have someone relying upon you; no greater satisfaction than to vindicate his expectation” said Kingham Brewster and I would have to agree with him wholeheartedly or this would not be as fulfilling as it is right now. “That is what Americans do. We face a challenge -- no matter how great -- because we know that on the other side there is always hope” C'mon Senator John Kerry don't be so shallow, that's why you're not president right now. Doh! Cheap shot SinSiNattie (yeah, I'm talking in third person) but like McDonald's slogan goes "I'm loving it". I'm giving myself a high-five right now...lol! What's up to my Ninja Mystikal..."Diarrhea mouth mutha&%!#,Talk shit constantly, Talk so much shit....wipe my mouth with toilet paper" yeah, I see you finally got outta prison in the 2010 I'm waiting for that next album to drop.

I know a lot of you wont understand the meaning behind this blog but I had some built up frustrations for someone told me that I wasn't good enough today. “Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing” written by an undisclosed author but they did not know me and read where FAILURE is not in my vocabulary. Check it, I believe I posted that one back in March. Why ain't you following me on my blog? I've been spending all my time pouring out my thoughts and feelings and shit and I, Nattie, SinSiNattie, is not good enough for thee.

So I took some time and consulted with my homie Mark Twain and he said “I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.” He was so gangsta with that one...What you think... Bloods, Crips, Surenos, Nortenos? Can someone please tell me what hood Twain was rep'n!

I hope I'm getting my point across because you know that there will be another blog that follows if it is still not perceived. Hmmm, when neither party can give checkmate, the game is drawn i guess but then I will still not be satisfied.

Shit, “What is genius, anyway, if it isn't the ability to give an adequate response to a great challenge?” Yeah Bette Greene put that knight in position because we just may have us a good game goin! Kick him when he's down and his mind is exhausted. That's right! Get up! Can you see me now?...Yeah, I'm on your level standing eye-level Son! WHAT!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP