How they view me...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How they view me...
They view me like I am not important,
Just like I don't exist,
All they do is judge me without even getting to know me,
They couldn't last one day walking in my shoes,
Trying to play my game, I bet they would lose,
I bet then they would have a taste of reality,
They just can't handle my individuality,
I'm so original, with my prettiness and style,
Jealous is what I see from my own eyes,
Looking me up and down, like that fazes me,
You say I won't make it but lease I ain't faking it,
You walking around like you the shit,
Like you that top notch bitch,
But I hate to be mean, but you just ain't the shit,
You may have that ATTITUDE and that LOOK,
But you will never have what it takes to be real!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP