Deceitful

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What She Thinks...
I hate her so i'll steal her stuff
i'm serious this isnt a bluff
i dnt like her she attracts everyone
so i'll make her life very little fun
i'll plagiarize her work
everyone will love me and not her
i'll spread rumors on her i'll tell lies
and one day she wishes she would die
i'll be mean
so on her face a smile will never be seen
i'll make sure she's always sad
i'll hurt her and treat her really bad
i will drop remarks galore
so the blood will drip from a razor that lies on the floor
i'll drive her crazy and make her ill
so she lay on the ground next to a bottle of deadly pills
i will give her false hope
so her neck will be entangled in the rope
i'll pretend to be her friend
but i'll stab her in tha back in the end
i simply want her to die
i'll make her life seem like to everyone like a fuckin lie

What I know...
I dont care how much hate you show
You are stupid and i'll never stoop down that low
i dont care about the remarks you drop
Cuz when I say so, that shit gotta stop
dont be jealous that its me you cant handle
but beware because when i'm done wit you, you will dismantle
i could care less what u say to me
but tears in my eyes bitch is something you'd never see
so plagiarize, it wont get you far
you'll still be on this level wit people lookin at you like "how fuckin bazaar"
there is nothing you can do that will make me wanna die
you are pathetic, you suck bitch, no lie
jealousy is a life threat'n disease
but you gonna know betta not to overstep your fuckin boundaries
i love u and u make me smile
You need to quit trippin before you end up in exile
i cant believe you are on this low of a level
but i'm onto your tricks
so have fun now and enjoy havin yo kicks
silence is golden and silence i'll use
my speech i will not abuse
i have one line for you
and you aint even worth it

GET ON MY LEVEL B*t*ch!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP