WTF...Fiction or Fact?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Officially penned on November 12, 2009...

I just cant believe that once again im in the same position that I always end up in. I seem to always put others' feelings and what they want from me first and in front of what i want. It's really sad that through everything this is a mistake that I continue to make. Why do I respect the men that I'm with if all they do is take and take. I give my respect and my everything into a relationship for them to still feel like they need more or validation of the type of female that I am. I give my respect...and for those that know me, this is something that you have to earn from me. But when that is not good enough and there are people out there to sway judgement on your character you are always at a loss. No matter what you do or say it will never be enough and this is such bullshit! Why is it that people like me that tell their man what's going on in their life still have to deal with the bullshit. We are supposed to just go along with whatever that mans situation is and just "deal wit it" and God forbid you ask questions cuz they will dance around and you will never hear the truth. Its like we need to be that nasty bitch on the street that's gonna fuck him and his boys for it to be "just the way it is cuz she just like that" and like a dumbass these fools go right back to them. BUT then you have women like me that are tryin...no, doing shit with their life that because that man has never experience a good woman of that caliber they want to treat her like that bitch ass female. Hmm, maybe I'm going about things all wrong. I need to not be so forthcoming with my plans because even when I say what I'm doing in their mind I'm out doing shit that disrespects the relationship when in actuality everyday life disrespects our relationship. Must be nice for these men to have such control so undeservingly. Please explain this shit to me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP