So i met you...

Monday, May 10, 2010

So I met you and nice things were said. I heard your voice and I think that I like it. I've sensed your personality and it's similar to mine. The bar is set pretty high but at this point you may have a shot. A shot at being someone close to me in my circle of friends or a shot of just being close to me. Time will tell. Although it whispers at times, the really hard thing to do is just be still and really listen to what is really said. And it's more than words that I'm looking for. Mostly unspoken by which when I see you and you see me their will be no exchange of words at all just our bodies speaking a language that can only be decoded with our hearts.

What is the expectation? For you to be the perfect person for me at this time and place in my life or is it that you were just put here to give me more purpose. Whatever the case may be. I think that I am willing to risk it.

When we spoke you told me to start at the beginning and you did the same...Hello my name is _______________.... Hello _________...lol! Just another AA meeting I guess.

1 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

Hello my name is Brian....

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP