A Thin Line....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


{Singin}
The sweetest woman in the world
Could be the meanest woman in the world
If you make her that way!!


You keep on hurting her
She'll keep being quiet
She might be holding something inside
That'll really hurt you one day



C'mon Madea tell it like it is!
Myrtle: "Peace be still." That's what he said.
Madea: Well, peace always comes with still...
[takes out gun]
Madea: 'cause I keeps me a piece o' steel.

I know your man or woman been out "tippin" and shit they had to make it drizzle cause they couldnt make it rain...smdh! Really what's tha damn point. All I'm sayin is I'm tired of the stupid cheater! Ok now if there is a receipt in the bag wit all your other shit on it it's yours right? So why you wanna lie when I question you about the 2 (not 1) boxes of condoms that you bought! I know that shit wasn't left in my damn drawer! Again...this is where Madea would have took out her damn gun!

What you say Madea? Madea: I knew a woman who was married to a man for 38 years, she
cheated on him for 42 years, and he died thinking he was the only one. Again smdh!

"Love is a word that is constantly heard,
Hate is a word that is not.
Love, I am told, is more precious than gold.
Love, I have read, is hot.
But Hate is the verb that to me is superb,
And Love but a drug on the mart.
Any kiddie in school can Love like a fool,
But Hating, my boy, is an Art"
--Patrick Byrne, owner, Overstock.com

"Women rule the world. It's not really worth fighting because they know what they're doing. Ask Napoleon. Ask Adam. Ask Richard Burton or Richie Sambora. Many a man has crumbled"
--Jon Bon Jovi


"Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships".
--Sharon Stone

"A good man doesn't just happen. They have to be created by us women. A guy is a lump, like a doughnut. So first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap they pick up from beer commercials. And then there's my personal favorite...the male ego."
--Roseanne Barr

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."
--Woody Allen

OOh Buddy, I wish a ninja would cheat on me...Like Madea would say "I'll be the first ghost in history to do a drive by"....

1 comments:

Johann said...

So what are we talking about here? The dualites of love and hate or classic Madea quotes? Version 1.5... love/hate, happiness/bitterness, sexual intercourse/ masterbation, etc, etc. It all boils down to our own perception.

A person that has nothin but love in their life was only going to see the good or the light side of things. the opposite hold true as well. The person who has had mixed emotions is just going to be plain confused on how to feel about love/hate

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP