Antoine Dodson

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Original News Clip--Huntsville Rapist


Aftermath--Really!?!??!


Antoine Dodson--Huntville Rapist "Bed Intruder" BET Appearance



LOS ANGELES (CBS) Antoine Dodson from Huntsville, Ala., is one of the latest memes to come out of YouTube. After being interviewed by a local news station on July 29 about his sister, who was attacked by a home intruder, the video began to trickle into the blogosphere.

Dodson's raw emotionality has had a lot of different interpretations. Some people were amused by the way he described what happened, some were drawn in by his intensity and his new fans - who he says are rape victims themselves - related to to his reaction towards the circumstances. In their eyes, he became a sort of hero for speaking out and now making something positive of this situation for him and his family.

He told me over Skype, "At the time, I didn't really care because I was so angry. I didn't want what I said to be swept under the rug so I felt like I should just put it out there like it really was."



Source: ON THE SCENE WITH SHIRA & Daily Motion

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP