!!!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010


I'm trying to figure out why some people think that all the world revolves around them. If I dont speak to you can't it just be because i have things goin on in my life that needs to be addressed. I owe you NOTHING!!! no explanations at all. I'm really sick and tired of this. I speak to show that I'm over the past but damnit i have not forgotten what type of person that you are. People do not change...they modify. They modify to what they think that you want them to be when nothing really changes.


I cannot make you, nor do I want to. I really wish people would just get that. I am me... a unique person. I have everything that I want I dont need anything else. I have my girls and my "husband" in my life and that's all that I need. Wishing people would get that and quit asking me questions about what they think I need and want.!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP