A.K.A. Also Known As....

Monday, August 2, 2010

















So this is where you try to think of every "Other Name" that others have given you and why. I guess that I will go first...lol!

Nattie- Apparently this is my sexy and feisty alter ego...lol! Yet bitchy all the time!

SinSiNattie- My writing name to be unique and a clever way to spell "Cincinnati"

Ms. Johnson- My true name but people only use it to attempt to get their point across.

Sunshine- I'm bright...what else can I say.

Gladys Kravitz- I was a nosey little girl. My uncle gave me this name after the nosey neighbor on Bewitched because I would always tell on him.

Tottie- Granny stills calls me this, but I have no idea why.

Pookie Dookie Sissy Poo---OMG, I can't believe that I'm tellin ya'll all of this...lol! My sister to this day still calls me names like this...and in public ya'll...lmao!

Sunflower-- I'm not gonna say...this is personal...

Momma- Cuz I'm always takin care of people

Toshie Posh or Bosh--smdh, I'm still not sure about this one...lol!

And my latest one...."Frosty" given to me by Mara because of a status on Facebook that got totally out of control (in a good way). After all that I was initiated into "the circle"! Whoo-hooo!

9 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

my name's brian, so everybody tends to use some variation of b-...something. my godbrother started "b-man" and my mom still calls me that. "brain" started pretty early cause people were accidentally flipping the i and the a in my name. but i was smart so it fit. brian wilson got me "b-dub" and "b-wil". being a nerd got me "encyclopedia brian", thank you donald sobol, author of the "encyclopedia brown" books. being smart got me "professor" from my 6th grade teacher and "whiz kid" at the same time. being a genius got me "genius", "prodigy" and "155". being sweet and loving got me "blakhart", it's a misnomer, and "casanova" when i lived in alabama. i got "young done" when i used to play basketball, skills were raw and undeveloped. i like "@rrog@nt@sf**k" cause it's true and well-deserved. "the best" too, for the same reasons. got "poe" from nattie, a shared affinity for his work i think. ask her.

brianpissesexcellence said...

i almost forgot "cyr". they call me that too. i write romance well, like cyrano de bergerac.

Evita said...

You are a brave one!...Now I get to choose which name to call you besides Nat! Oh and I have added a name for you...For some darn reason, I have been calling you Natalie all day and have no clue as to why or where it came from!!! LOL

SinSiNattie said...

it just comes natural...lol! a lot of people do that mess...so people always ask me what do i like to be called and I alway say "I answer to anything that remotely sounds like my name"..lol!

Evita said...

LOL...I wish I could say that...But having been called "Velvetta" from grade school to high school, changed that...Lol

SinSiNattie said...

hahaha! I love it! I always want to call you "Evi" or "vita" but half the damn time I be typin so much that I only get out the "E"...lmoa.

Evita said...

Yeah my family gave me the name Evie, Vita and VeeVee (OMG I can't believe you took me there, lol)...No matter how many times I have tried to relinquish myself from those names, it hasn't changed!...LOL

SinSiNattie said...

aaahhhh! memories...lol

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP