Lesson Learned...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

He was never mine

But the love he gave to me was divine

He was like my remedy

But he only helped with one need

I made the mistake by letting my feelings get too strong

But what we had was wrong…

I have to let all this sh– burn

I’m not going to sit here and yearn

Is he worth it?

I need a man who’s legit

Cuz I’m so sick of these muthafuckas round here

Is it too hard for a girl to find a man who can be real and sincere…

All the ones I’ve seen are the same…

All them fools love to run these games.

Why haven’t I found one who can do right?

All the good ones don’t seem to come into my sight.

I been fallin’ for the same ones every time..

Why have I been making the wrong ones mine?

But once you’ve given yourself to someone it’s impossible not to reminisce….

Because In you, he will always exist…

And in the end, when the game is adjourned…

you’re always left with a lesson learned.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP