Safe

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Sister Shawnna has been thru several ups and downs in her life and thru her writing is where she can release. I've noticed that she has been up a lot of sleepless nights contemplating life and her next move and I'm positive it will be in the direction that is best for her familiy and her life. So at 4:07am when most of the world is sleeping she writes....


Safe
I am safe within my four corner wall...I have no concerns and worries I haven't risked it all...My mind is telling me to fall but I still remain here safe within my 4corner wall!! Sorrounded by comfort of being inside my zone If I take a risk I might fall alone...Need I stay in these 4corners that I own.I am and will remain always safe within this wall that I own!! Everything that I try has an oppurtunity cost everyone around me has replaced someone through the years I have lost...Consequences of my actions I have lived with through my own defeats. Little battles I have won and lost surrounding me...I am safe within my 4 corner wall safe to say I haven't risked it all...Isn't a part of life living and moving toward your dream? How can I be safe within my 4 corner wall? I haven't but yet I have risked it all!! Outside of these walls that I have prepared to shut me in... At times I reach for that guided hand from my brother from my friend...sometimes when I reach out there is no one at the other end...That is when I kneel down and call on my always constant friend!! My trials are not my own my battles have been won my tribulations belong to him In these 4corners that I own... where I am and never will be standing here alone!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP