40/30 aka the #1 Fan

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So.... I'm being blamed because you cant get your shit together in your house? okay! I'm gonna go really slow for you and only use little words because I know you wont understand it...Did you get that first part "sweetheart".

First I need to address my real fans before I blast your ass in this early a.m. To my readers, let me say thank you. The new number is 1772 and I have enjoyed every moment of this. Now I also would like to apologize because I have this GIRL not woman that is involving me in this little game that she has going on and well I thought that it would amuse you so let me put it out there and please feel free to comment as to what you feel I should do. We will all thank her soon because like I said before "simple bitches is so easy."

I received a "inbox note" on facebook today from Cassandra Niecey Dallas that simply read (and this is a straight copy/paste of this ignorant shit):

"You know what sweetheart I have had enough of Bull Shit!!!!! He aint going to check your ass I will no matter what me and my hub is going through it has nothing to do with you. You just keep picking and picking and you know what if fb is making your 9 hour day when you can be working and doing somehthing productive then have at it. When I see you in person you don't have shit to say be a woman about yours please. It don't matter what you think you can do to get my hub it WONT WORK ok sweetheart and IF you do then you deserve him because you have put in over time to get him. So get you some business please. I have had enough I'm so tired of you anything you got to say handle it when you see me in person ok please and by the way get you some class 101 you need it because on my worse day you nothing up against me ok so now run that to my mother and sister in law you got the right one BITCH!!!!!!!!! "

OKAY now ya'll know I'm bout to get at her right!?!?! I told this bitch to just click that fuckin button...you know which one I'm talkin about!



Don't send me no message for you to deny, let everybody know how you feeling. Don't get me wrong, I am flattered that you took time out of your day (of not doin shit) to send me a muthafuckin message! WOW!

So now I'm gonna respond to that BULLSHIT (yes honey, it is one word... not two) I know you have had enough of bullshit. But the bullshit does not come from me. It's all in your mind sweetheart. He ain't gotta nor has he eva had to "check me" because I didn't do anything to your dumb ass. You are correct when you say that what you're goin thru with your "hub" has nothing to do with me...So why the fuck do you keep involving me? I don't know you, don't want to fuckin know you nor would I ever want to associate with a immature, crazy ass, insecure woman like you! The fact of the matter is that you dream this shit up in your mind to a point where you start believing the shit! Honey there is drugs for that, make sure you match the weight up and get the dosage right for it to be effective!

Then there is my job....hahah! First off, I have one and I own my own company ask your husband, he was around when I started it. Don't worry yourself wondering what i'm doing with my time. See honey when you're the boss you have no rules for the day other than makin money. I got that! My children have more in their savings accounts than you would ever make in your lifetime....believe that! And no I dont have shit to say to you because Bitch you are INVISIBLE to me! Although I dont know how I can miss you, but I owe you nothing! Yea, when I come around, I make sure that I speak to those that matter to me and you just don't fit that criteria sweetheart. And that is me being a WOMAN that don't give a fuck about Mrs. Cassandra Niecey Dallas...


Ya'll she think that I want her husband...smdh! We cool and definitely left the past in the past! It seems that you got your hands full sweetie checking up on his every move but if you was any good at it you would have valid proof other than "the voices in my head told me so!" And you tired of me....Bitch I'm so fuckin cool on you right now. And you keep speaking of "when I see you." C'mon Mrs. Dallas, you can't whoop me! You get out of breath chasing Demi around the house! Quit facebook stalking and tryin to have your family send me a friend request. Just because I have a mutual friend (your husband) that doesn't truly mean that they are a friend of his.... I know those people cuz we cool too! And they hate your dumb ass too!

I need to get some...how did you put it..."class 101?" Bitch you need a dictionary to get your grammar right! You so "polished" and shit yet so fuckin tacky. You can't keep your man happy so you wanna blame every female that comes in his presence. We cant help it that we threaten you with our "realness!" We not the reason that your marriage is failing...you are! Quit "acting like" everything in your house is cool! I don't care whether it is or isn't I really dont want to hear about it but you keep puttin your business out in the street then do stupid shit like "inbox a bitch" and then blame everyone else. How can I pick and pick if I don't ever talk to you or see you? You not on my facebook page, you not in my life... Is your husband talking about me again? hmmm...yea that could be it!


Now let's get one thing straight... on my worst day Mrs. Dallas, your husband will have more love for me than he ever will for you! Let me tell you why: he can come and sit and chill with me and my better half and have a Drama-Free day (only until you start blowing up all three of his cell phones) because after the first missed call he gotta be fucking somebody cuz he didnt answer. And Sweetheart you really need to check some shit in at the door because we (not you) have a "Dallas" in common and it isn't his mother (The new Mrs. Craig! ), or his sister honey! So...know your role! And like you say "don't call D call you" same goes for you...Call Me! Ask me Bitch what I'm talkin about and I can show you some shit that will make your fuckin head spin! You will then understand why you will never be put on the pedestal that he puts me on! Your husband is all about his children, family, friends....whoa! wait, is that it? Is Mrs. Dallas jealous of the children?? I know they more on your level but boo they just kids. Demi isn't old enough to be rockin a 3.5 carat diamond ring. But trust me her and Sam will have one that's bigger and more meaningful.

And lastly, I don't run nothing to your husband's mother and sister. It's disrespectful.. to even your "hub" (what a bullshit ass way to refer to your husband) but you tell them that shit yourself, I'm no messenger I'm just the muthafuckin executioner. And the only BITCH you need to be tending to is diamond, while your husband is AWAY making his life better!


Please feel free to comment on this shit... i know you was amused just like I was...lmao!


We gonna get him a t-shirt made that just simply says...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALREADY LUV!!! NA U KNO IM WITCHA ALREADY!!!! LETS GET IT..

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP