I'm Happy, You're Happy....Now what???

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


So I like you and you like me. We've progressed into our relationship and coming up on the point where when we get around new people I'm introduced as just your girlfriend and your just my boyfriend. or we just each other's boo. At what point does this title change? What is the next "promotion"....significant other? Do guys really use those terms? Some of us women get right down to it and say that "this is my future husband" and then the look of "OMFG" comes over the dude. Why is this? Why is this so scary that a woman looks to you as her future husband? Are you not confident in your relationship with her to smile and claim your woman and your title with a "Helz Yea"! Now on the flip side of all this, I have witnessed the man tell his guests (family included) that "this is my future wife"! Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Why will this female look at this fool and roll her eyes and say some off the wall shit like "You need to do more than that to have me as your wifey"! C'mon ladies, these men are coming at you correct and you either need to recognize that they do in fact care about you or go back to dealing with that same nonsense that you been dealing with.

Now, you're my dude and I'm your girl! What's next? The family meeting...lol! Yes ya'll, we all have some that we claim or not and what is the deciding factor to introduce them to your better half? Hmmm...Janice is the outcast of the family only because she slept with your cousin's baby daddy but you think that you two have a banging sense of fashion sooo...check, she made the intro list...lol! Tyrone, just got out of jail two months ago and everyone in the family is really taking bets on how long he will stay out before he gets his ass locked up again BUT that "prison iron" got his body ripped and you think that your dude could holla at him about his routine sooo....check! He made the intro list too! Now, you see your momma walk out the kitchen door with that big ass pan of baked beans for the BBQ and you decide to grab your girl and bust a "U" right in the middle of the lawn and hop the fence all because "baby, I love my momma and I don't want her to talk about you to your face". BUT then you realize that his momma is the same woman that you met at the nail salon talking about this girl that her ONLY SON been dating for 7 years now and then you start to think that "we've only been together for 3 months" and then as you approach the car you decide to confront this fool and ask him "who tha fuck is Renee" (you only know her name because you was being nosey when his momma was talking).

But in this whole dysfunctional world you take his sorry ass back because he fed you some bullshit about "I don't tell my momma everything and me and that girl been over since '92" but then he gets down on one knee and asks you "will you marry me boo" and you of course say "YES". Why, why, whyyyyyyy!

Now that you're married and expecting their first child....

Okay readers, finish this blog for me...lol! I'm looking forward to seeing how creative that ya'll are...lmao!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I hate to say it but that shyte ain't gonna last. First and foremost yeeeah u may not tell ur mama errbody u with but he was supposedly with Renee for 7 years?? Come 'on now..and after 3 months he wants to marry u? Hell I don't know if I like some shoes after 3 months. And now a child is being brought into the dysfunction. Either she's afraid to be alone, the dick was just THAT good, or low self esteem..which hell could sum up all of it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP