40/30..Submits...wow!

Monday, July 26, 2010


So i received this message the other day and still i'm not feeling this woman at all. First you hate me for no reason at all and then you send me a hateful "inbox" (remember... the 40/30 blog) and now you want to apologize...hmm...I dunno people, what do you think? First off, again, I'm not a fan of the inbox messages anyways so as before here is the entire message:

"Cassandra Niecey Dallas July 25 at 4:17pm Report

I apologize for coming at you the way I did I'm a lady first and I should not have took my personal issues out on you what I go through is my business and I don't even know you like that or even talk to you like that. so I'm done with the drama its over I want peace I dont do gossip and I hope this ends today even on fb we dont have to be best friends or friends at all for that matter but I don't want the tension. So hopefully as woman we can agree an be done

Mrs. Dallas"

Okay, Now I don’t know what to do with this. I should have never been involved in the first place but now you want to apologize to me as if I cared. I am who I am and you all know that I am three people in one (SinSiNattie > Nattie > Natasha) and quite frankly we are all a bitch! We do not change our ways for one person and we do hold grudges. So I guess the real question is…If this was you, what would your reaction be to this situation?

3 comments:

Venus Bosslady Youngblood said...

its a power trip. first she wants to dictate your inter-being by upsetting you the nastiness and negativity. apparently you didnt entertain it because she came bac later and apologized. you can accept the apology and move on. if she is someone that is in you day to day life, you now know what level to put her on. PRAY IT UP AND PLAY IT DOWN!!!

Evita said...

It seems to me that her conscious has gotten the best of her...She clearly over stepped her boundries by snapping on you because of her own mishaps within her marriage...And knowing that relationship you have with "Big Baby" goes way back b...eyond her along with the fact there is no tension betwen you and him is killin' her...Me personally, I would tell her to double up on her meds, kick rocks and chunk up the duces at her because its apparent her issues run deeper than what you see and what she is leading on to be...It won't be long before she decides to "snap" again and then she needs her tater tagged!

CATHERINE said...

ALL YALL CRAZY.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP