Goin Solo...tired of a so called grown man acting like a BOY!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Write something good for a change" he says. How can I when all you bring me is your "bad days" that end up at my fuckin house that I have nothing to do with. How dare you be so disrespectful to the fact that you disregard everything that I ask you to do and just things that you should do which is BE ON TIME, TAKE ME OUT (COMPLETELY),MAKE ME FEEL LIKE OUR RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH IT! OMG, is this shit really that hard. I swear that I am the one that's always at home waiting on you, has to foot the entire bill for everything we do (because you think that I like to do it....wtf!) have to plan the entire evening because you wont do it! So, I'm done! I'm gonna claim this day to stop WAITING and start LIVING. I dont have the kids with me a lot and why sacrifice my life for a fuckin man that gives me nothing but excuses all the time. Oh, my bad, they are not excuses they are just snippets of "reasons" (when did excuses and reasons have the same definition?...now!) why he cant do something. So Florida, I'm coming back to visit and leaving my fuckin phone in Ohio where it needs to stay and enjoy myself without hearing some fucked up message because my phone is not working and he cant get in touch with me. How is it that I gotta be doing something foul. Is it because you stay with your baby momma? hmmm, and I really dont know about that situation...and I really dont care at this point. I hope that someday you will find someone to put up witht the bullshit that you've put me thru. I'm noticing that stupidity doesn't fall far from the family tree. But why must I sit in "stand-by" while you figure the shit out! Nope, not doing it. So I will rely on the people that really care about me. That can be there for me when I need them without questions asked. So blessed to have people in my life like that. I'm tired of being the Sponsor and not the "equal".

How does a man feel comfortable with letting the female pay for everything. It's one thing if he doesnt work and is going thru hard times but damn! When your fuckin car gets more attention than the person that your fuckin...hmmm.....Finally realizing why you want me around! So going solo...this is gonna be fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP