My future No More...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010


This is me, ripping the paper, dropping the pen.
Forgetting who I was, who I have always been.
Here I stand, one very last time.
To bring you another, pointless, pathetic rhyme.
About a girl with a father, she loved but she hated.
And a guy, she fell in love with, dated.
About the best friend that changed her, set her free.
The friend that will always be, the one that changed her sexuality.
Here I stand, telling you of my therapy sessions.
Another poem of my heart, another "already been said" confessions.
With tears in my eyes, brand new medication on the sink.
A mind filled with far too many thoughts to think.
This is me, for once and for all, swallowing my pride.
Telling the world, I still think of suicide.
And this is me, admitting from the bottom of my heart.
That I am aware, of how much I've torn, and broken apart.
This is me, apoliigizing for one last night.
Saying that I was wrong, and you were completely right.
Here I stand, with nothing but regret.
Because I can't undo the pain I brought to your lives, and I can't forget.
And that's why this is me, walking away for good.
So you can finally forget me, like I always hoped you would.
This is me, ripping my paper, dropping my pen.
Hoping you'll forget, who I was, who I am, who I could have been...
Unfortunately, I have been in this position and never will I ever let ANYONE have this control over me and what my dreams and hopes for success are.

Now this is me going back to the table where my soul can bleed and let the world get to know the real me. Thru my words that I try to speak so clear with clarity. My feelings pouring onto any sort of paper. Just to let you know that my past will no longer be a reflection of my future...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP