Rewind! Life After 100...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow, it was brought to my attention (by one who shall not me named..lol) that I have surpassed the 100 mark here on my blog. Then I accessed my stat counter and noticed the site has been visited 2,627 times. Wow! It has been truly a blessing to be here with all of you. Life has been taking us thru some craziness in which we have overcome together. The good, the bad, and the just plain ignorance of life. We've been thru it all. We've laughed, we've cried and we said "oh hell naw", "wtf", "omg", "Aight den" and "f'n whatever". So here's to us...celebrating, pop'n bottles, puttin in rotation...lol!

Thanks everyone for I couldn't have done it without you. I've made some of the best friends ever that I'm excited to carry forward in my life. And some leaves that are only here for the season. Now, all you branches...smdh... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all ya'll but I'll let ya'll roll for a minute..lol! Remember "Roots" that's what most of ya'll are (I'm not gonna say all, and you know who you are...lol!) Do not make me start naming you cuz you know I will put you on blast:) In a good way...well, maybe not.

So, what's to come in the next 100? I have no clue! Keep the topics coming. I'm putting together surveys to get you guys more involved. I really want to see interaction from you. There's nothing like a good debate (ya"ll already know I'll argue any point).

Love Ya, and let's make the most of whats left in the 2010.

1 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

"Me named"? I guess I have to shout myself out. ME...ME...ME!!! I did it. Lol! Congrats on the 100 the post Nattie!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP