My Ink....Drops...--My 100th Post!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Send your complaints to the box

I'll read it when I have the time.

Give me a minute to collect my thoughts

and another to put them in rhyme.

Everyone's happy playing games

but their pushing just a little too hard.

I don't care if you don't know my name,

just keep your trash out of my yard.


We've all got a limit of what we can take,

and I've had it to here with your level of fake.


Respect is what you earn

and Trust is what you lose.

A 2nd chance doesn't mean a 3rd

so don't get the two confused.


We've all got our battle, and each our fights,

but after 6 months of hiding you've lost the right.


Who are you fooling with your lies

that my words are full of nothing but hate?

You lose credibility with your disguise

when we consider what you've written of late.

Now their calling for a truce

when I've barely blinked an eye.

I've suffered enough because of you

so believe me when I say you'll cry.


We both know you hate to see me succeed.

Hope you turn green with envy until your eyes bleed.


Liars and bullies be warned

to a higher power you'll have to pay.

And he won't be conformed

by the pitiful excuses you say.


So keep to the shadows while you can still hide,

and pray final forgiveness will not be denied.

2 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

Congrats on the 100th post!!!

SinSiNattie said...

Thanks so much B! I guess I need to pay attention...lol! And how appropriate that this was my post....I'm impressed with myself:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP