Breathe

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Early last year I was in a situation where life was making me make a quick, serious, and life changing choice. And although we think that we know someone, we really don't. At a time where the impossible happens without notice or warning. But unfortunately I'd been in this situation before. Here is my story...expelled....


I can be all the woman that u want
I can be all woman that u need
I can make ur wildest fantasy into reality…
But I cant now
Because I cannot Breathe

I could give u a love so unbreakably strong
I could give u happiness beyond belief
I could give u me day to night, night to day , day to night…
But I cant now
Because I cannot Breathe

Your 10 fingers around my neck are slowing griping tighter
Even when I notion to u that the white light near the end
Is getting brighter & brighter & brighter
From top to bottom I feel the
Jealousy
Animosity
Controversy
Hypocrisy

Lack of love
Lack of trust
Broken Promises
Empty Lust
Little Goals
Few Dreams
Restrict of airflow, Suffocating me

You have a diamond,
A rare pearl from within the deep seas
You have what some men search a lifetime for…
You have all of this at your fingertips
But instead you choose to extract all of the air out of my body
Leaving me limp, lifeless…deceased
Because I could not Breathe

1 comments:

MR.CEO ...URS TRULY said...

HERE IS UR AIR!!!....

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP