Quiet Time–written August 3 2009

Monday, March 22, 2010

It’s the quiet time that i wish would go away
Give me tons of moments
Friends laughing and living
Of debates and decisions
Paperwork and problems
Ways to fill the empty minutes that tock by

Since you are not here
when i don’t have those tons of moments
friends laughing and living
of debates and decisions
paperwork and problems
i immediately start missing you
and thinking about you, where you are and
where you will be

how would it be if you were here with me
and i realize as i watch the sun set
that you arent in my bed, watching the sun
come up with me

You aren’t in my eyes anymore seeing what i see
that you don’t hear my voice falling into your melody
and as i toss and turn to think of something else to do
someone else to be, anything else to see

its the quiet moments that i wish could go away

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP