Thru it all–written July 23, 2009

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sitting and Pondering
My mind was justa wondering
Issues
Decisions
What premonitions
Were stalking my life
It’s demanding my attention
Feels like a conviction
And all I can do
is sit here reminiscing
Thinking of things to keep me on board
Cause Lord Knows
How much more…..
I can take
Before I break
Make a mistake
That I can’t fix
The bills are due
I haven’t a clue
How da hell
My ass
Gonna pull all this through
What’s keepin me sane?
There’s that damn headache again
When does it ease
When will I seize
A moment to just relax
Kick back,
Be on track
My God,
Can you please just cut me some slack?
Sitting still and quiet again
I looked around as I heard my name
A little me,
My daughter
She put all things back in order
Her words to me
So sweet and secure
Were “Mommy I love you”
I thought and replied
“Baby, I love you more”

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP