I think that I like this...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Well, I've been back and forth with B-R-I-A-N today trying to get my blogspot together...lol. Looks pretty sweet! Thanks so much for all your hard work and patience workin with me. Pretty good team we are. So I figured since I posted the other stuff from my MS account that I would start fresh with new rants. There is a lot going on right now with the school issue, new house, and just life in general. I'd really like to hear your comments (they may get deleted if I dont like them...but that's why its my blog and not yours). You guys know not to take me way to serious but you will definately know when I am. So let's "get it" world!...hahah

1 comments:

brianpissesexcellence said...

hey!!! my name's B-R-I-A-N!!! how 'bout that?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP